Build your Banana Boat Summer Bag Essential Kit!Friday, June 20, 2014
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Summer is here and our active family is marking playdates, camps, swimming lessons, vacations and city adventures all on our calendar! I would love to live in the “don’t glorify busy” mantra, but as a momma who loves being prepared and ready for anything, I need to plan these things out a bit. And I need to know how much Banana Boat Sunscreen to stock up for these sunny San Antonio days!
- Sunscreen - I love Banana Boat and often carry a couple options, spray and lotion, men’s, kids...
- Wipes - Baby wipes are a catch all: clean up, paper towel, hand cleaner, tissue - all in one.
- Antiseptic Ointment and Bandages - To help aid in the little scratches along the way.
- Baby Powder - It’s a great trick to get sand off your skin and can help freshen when you and your kids have been sweating all day!
- Hand Sanitizer - Because no one wants to get sick in the summer!
- Comb - For the crazy hair, and combing out my daughters hair after a swim.
- Insect repellent wipes - I found these a while back and love that I don’t have to carry around another liquid in my bag.
- Reusable bag - I love these bags for wet clothes and the unexpected!
I just run in to our local Walmart to pick them up and they usually have a big display in the beauty section.
So what would you put in your bag? What are your summer essentials?
Wherever you go, you'll be ready for summer with these Summer Bag Essentials! I know I will be, thanks to #CollectiveBias and Banana Boat!