Let It Go LinksFriday, April 05, 2013
Happy Friday friends! And welcome to Let It Go Links!
You know when you mind is cloudy and full of ideas and to do lists, and you need to just read or see something to get inspired? This often happens to me and sometimes I just need a little reminder to let it go, keep it movin', keep it positive!
So this is my weekly collection of fun and inspiration.
These are my Let It Go links:
- I've been reading Jessica Alba's book, The Honest Life, and thinking about joining a CSA, you too? Here's a link to a San Antonio CSA, Certified Organic, Scott Arbor, if you are interested.
- An article on Fatherhood that my husband found on Twitter via the Huffington Post, about embracing YOUR moments.
- Siclovia is Sunday! - Here's the link to our fab 5 tips to know before you go!
- Good news for the Mission Reach! The most recent stretch from Padre Park to Mission San Juan is complete. You can even canoe, kayak and paddle down the river. And I hear there will be some type of re-opening ceremony later this year. Read about on mySA.com
- Want a peek of a Sunday Funday in Buena Park, CA? Check out my friend, Xenia at Raised by Culture. I bet you are gonna love her blog!
Hope these help you let go, enjoy your day, and inspire a great weekend ahead!