Our Summer Bucket List - Let's go #SummerSAMonday, July 09, 2012
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
We are just about at half way mark for summer and boy have we been busy! Similar to our San Antonio Christmas Activities List, we have made a Summer Bucket List. Just a list of our favorite fun seasonal activities, in and around San Antonio, mixed with our own family summer goals.
We have crossed some off our list already, but there is still plenty of time for the rest!
Summer Bucket List in San Antonio
- Free Bowling at Brunswick Thousand Oaks Bowl
- Morning visits to the San Antonio Zoo
- Slumber parties with Grandparents
- Summer STEM Camp - Still looking for camps? Check SABusyKids!
- Road trip to Corpus or a visit to Texas State Aquarium - Last summer's trip!
- Staycation at the Westin La Cantera - It is like a family retreat! S'mores!
- Movies by Moonlight at the Hemisphere - Here's the 2012 schedule!
- A visit to Rhew Orchard for some peach ice cream - via Wandering Off
- Make fruit popsicles =)
- Water parties with the cousins!
- Play Checkers on our picnic table with painted checkerboard
- Backyard Water Parties - Make Summer Sponge Bombs via A Little Tipsy
- Learn to tie our shoes! We are running out of velcro options! =)
- At least one Mom's Coffee at Morgan's Wonderland - Kids are FREE!
- Dual Language performance of Disney's Aladdin at the Magik Theatre
- Practice Reading in English and Spanish
- Practice Handwriting
- Visit the Science Rocks! 40ft trailer at Mission Library - July 27
- Staycation at Kids Fantasy Suite at Omni Hotels at the Colonnade San Antonio
- Free Family Spanish movies provided by City Base Cinema - Schedule
- $30 Swimming Lessons at the SAPAR city pools
- SA Scorpions Soccer games - Schedule (June 21 is Heritage Night, discount tickets!)
- SA Missions - Minor League Baseball games - Schedule (Always family promotions)
Looking for more, we've got you covered! You can check out the Summer To Do list of our friend at San Antonio Mom Blogs.
All hoping to make this Summer more memorable for you and your family!